Please follow the suggested guidelines on your submissions
- Do not use non-standard abbreviations in the title.
- Accepted papers will be published in electronic form. The paper should be written in a way that Background, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion are clearly described. However, the use of these headings in the abstract text is NOT mandatory.
- Papers must be submitted electronically; papers submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Paper should be submitted in PDF. The file should be named as “Surname.pdf”, corresponding to the presenting Author (as in Kostantinos.Kourtidis_1.PDF). The number corresponds to the number of submitted papers by the same first author.
- When submitting your paper, choose the most relevant topic. However, the Committees reserve the right to decide on a final topic assignment upon paper selection.
- No papers will be accepted that include presenting authors who have not been registered to attend the COMECAP2018 Congress.
- The full paper written in English cannot be longer than six pages for both oral and poster presentation.
Download abstract template here: Abstract template COMECAP 2018